Wednesday, August 20, 2008

August Project Kit



Hey all,

Each month the designer who's responsible for the Design Team kit also creates a project kit. For my kit, I combined the accordion fold and the pamphlet stitch to create "Sunshine Days," a mini that does double-duty for all your summer memories. Add photos to both sides of the accordion, journal or add more photos inside the attached mini, and use the rub-ons and chipboard accents to give your pages added dimension. Use the "Sunshine" stamp to create a title or add to your journaling. Tie it all up with ribbon or leave it out as a display piece.

The project comes with color instructions and is available for purchase at the front of the store. If you have questions, ask away. I'd love to see what you create!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This little book is SO pretty. I'm thinking of getting it as a gift for my niece... since she is a budding paper-crafter! The fun colors are totally her! :)