Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Time Fly'z

I made this layout with the idea of putting photos of when we lived in Morocco. I am having a challenge covering the beautiful photo mats however so what you see is what you get! I started by cutting out the mats & distressing the edges with my distress tool. This Webster paper line goes perfectly with the Colorbox ink -Persian Blue- & that is what I used to distress the edges. I added the matching ribbon from the line with the tiny attacher, making a ruffle at the bottom of the photo mat. Next cut out the awesome clocks from the paper line & adhere. I put my journaling on the clock journal card & adhered with pop dots. Websters has great embellishments that go with their line & I love the journal cards which I picked up at ScrapbooksPlus! The "time" card is from the Pink Paislee ephemera pack which is filled with awesome goodies. I tore it putting a piece on either side of the large photo mat. I had a challenge with my title, I wanted to use the Pink Paislee wood alphabet but didn't have the right letters-hence the funky spelling! I did color the letters with the same color ink. This layout is screaming for some bling or metal but it needed time to marinate while I try & figure out what to add to it.
Enjoy!

No comments: