Sunday, June 19, 2011

No Photo?

You don't always need photos to tell your story. In this case, I'm using mementos - notes left by my family. My daughter in particular loves to write notes, draw pictures, and make cards. I decided to showcase a few recent things I've received from them, including a silly note my husband sent to my printer.


I really like the pink side of Tea Time paper, and layered it over a sheet of the Pretty Up. When I was perusing the new wall at ScrapbooksPlus, I noticed this die cut sheet of paper from Webster's Pages - from their Trendsetter collection. I loved the colors and the words were so appropriate - creative, happy, art, etc.

Webster's Pages has a great 12 x 12 sheet of alpha stickers - four different colors and sizes! I used it for my title on this layout, as well as many of the other projects I did this month.

When adhering the envelopes on my page, I made sure that I tucked in flaps, cut slits, etc. so that the contents were removeable. After all, I want to be able to reread all those notes!

Finally, to embellish my page I did a bit of fussy-cutting from different Webster's Pages papers. I also added a few items from the Daily Junque ephemera pack and a few die cut flowers I found in my stash from Sassafras Lass that helped tie a few of the colors together.

No comments: