Monday, June 27, 2011

Kids & Ice cream

My friend & ScrapbooksPlus teacher Susie Bentz can be credited with this layout. I was scrambling to get a class together & she pitched in with this layout. The paper is torn & adhered in opposite corners. The photo is triple matted. The words are from the strip at the bottom of the paper-the part you cut & throw away-they were perfect to use as words & describe my kids well. They are story tellers! I cut out the title "Journey" using THoltz's alterations by sizzix. I love these! The title is cut out with the green Webster patterned paper & backed with a textured brown card stock. Cherish is a cutout from the paper line & the ephemera is from the Pink Paislee Daily Junque pack. The layout lets the photo shine & is easy peasy pumpkin squeezy!

No comments: