Friday, June 17, 2011

Mixing Collections





Do you ever see an embellishment that’s super cute and buy it knowing you don’t have paper or pictures to match? I most definitely am guilty of this. But, when I purchase an embellishment I’m not sure I’m ever going to use I keep it in a separate location. I check this separate box of embellishments every time I create a page to determine if any of those awesome embellishments will match the page I’m working on. This month was no different; I was so excited I actually got to use several of my super cute embellishments. I’ve been waiting for the perfect paper to use the dark blue prima flowers, the ticket and the ‘I adore you’ sticker on. So, next time you’re in need of an embellishment to complete a page, look through your stash for something you haven’t used or just purchased to see if it works. You just never know…

1 comment:

Karen Bearse said...

Love the layout-great idea for the separate embellishment storage-I am soo guilty of not using my favs!