Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Quick Cards

Need to make a few cards quick? Pick up a sheet of Webster's Pages Framed Beauty from their Ladies and Gents collection. The back side has many different boxes to choose from, all perfect for cardmaking. All you really need is a card background and a sentiment to complete a fast, but lovely card.



I took two different pieces of the Framed Beauty and paired them with other papers from the line - one more feminine and one decidedly more masculine.

I chose a box with a lovely script for my first card. I added a canvas ticket, also from Webster's Pages, and a couple of flowers. I used my i-Top to make matching brads for the centers with the Webster's Pages ribbon.


The clocks had me thinking of Tim Holtz, so I grabbed one of his stamps for the sentiment. I added a lightly inked wooden key from Kaisercraft.

2 comments:

Karen Bearse said...

Love the key_card!

Kathy said...

These are really great! Good idea!