Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Page Map

For this month's pagemap I decided to start with a photo of Lisa and Karen I took when we were at Inspired last month. I took a few liberties with the design, in terms of the proportions mostly, and added several areas for journaling - an envelope and a pocket.

I paired the Webster's Page paper with a yellow dotted Lilly Bee Designs paper. I took a craft knife and very carefully cut just along the top of the mirror, creating an opening for a pocket. I used several strips of red line tape to make the pocket.

For accents, I used a couple of tags (stamped with paint and ink), some floral ribbon, and a Maya Road craft envelope.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Love the layout! Only one suggestion. There is one thing I would have added... ME!! Why wasn't I in that picture? Glad you girls had a great time, next time bring me!!!

Karen Bearse said...

Love this page-can I have a copy????