Friday, December 11, 2009

A Two-Page Scraplift

This month, my two-page design idea mo-jo was running really low, so I did a complete design scraplift. For those that are taking the "all about me" classes from Basic Grey, do you remember this February layout from Beck Fleck? Well you can certainly see the resemblence to my two-page version that I created to document the stories behind how we have so many ornaments on our tree!
Using the same design, I made my Ornament page nearly identical to Becky's Go Figure layout. ( I still like Becky's better!)
So when you're stumped on those two-pagers, there is absolutely nothing wrong with lifting a great design with your own special twist. There are so many great designers out there. Find a few you like and copy their style with different paper choices , themes and photos.
And have a great time decorating your tree this holiday season - and don't forget how you got all those great ornaments. Scrap the story!

No comments: