Friday, December 4, 2009

Peace


The SEI papers that we got in this month's DT kit were great to work with. The minute I saw the papers the ideas were swirling in my head. The Winter Song papers were beautiful. These papers just reminded me of winter and snow. I came across this picture in my box of old photo and thought it would work perfectly with this paper.
I traced a bracketed piece of paper onto the back of the Winter Song paper and cut it out. I cut out the flocked snowflakes from Winter Song paper and put them on the edge of my photo mat. I used my Cricut to cut out the "peace" from the red velvet paper that was in the kit. I also used my new Jolee's Hotfix tool to adhere the Swarovski crystals to the center of the snow flakes. I inked the edge of my paper with red ink to tie it all together.
Be sure to go to ScrapbooksPlus and check out the DT wall. The designers did a fabulous job with the papers this month!
Enjoy!
Lisa

No comments: