Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Pointsettas!










This month Sharon made a great page map for us to use. I love using page maps because it gives you a good starting point, you can still be creative but you have the foundation already lied out for you. I also enjoy seeing everybody's take on the same map. They are all so different, yet they all have the same foundation. If you havent' been into the store to see everybody's page map creations - please do so!

I chose to use the classic green and red SEI papers to create my map. As embellishments I used the Fiskars lace border punch and for my pointsetta I used a stamp which I cut out. After cutting out the stamped image I outlined it in a black gel pen and then put a little glitter on the edges to hilight and red stickles in the center.






I also chose to create a pointsetta for my card as well. Instead of using a black gel pen I used a white gel pen to outline the flower and then placed silver stickles in the center. Easy and simple yet so elegant looking with many different looks!

No comments: