Thursday, December 17, 2009

Holiday traditions


Our family has a bunch of family traditions that we celebrate year after year. We started these right after Matt was born. I have been trying to get layouts done of each year since the boys were born of them doing our family traditions.
I have to say that my favorite type of layout is using a block of photos to tell the story and some journaling to go with the photos. This is my go to layout when ever I am having scrapper's block!
The SEI papers this month were beautiful to work with and went perfectly with the reds and greens of my photos. I left a spot for journaling, which I will do when I get my layout back from Scrapbooks Plus.
Don't forget to come by Scrapbooks Plus and do our Monthly Design Team Challenge! Submit your entries using the pagemap and the papers the Design Team used and you could win a gift certificate to Scrapbooks Plus!
Enjoy!
Lisa

No comments: