Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Cards

Haven't started your Christmas cards yet? I'll admit - I'm behind this year. Here's a few made with this month's SEI lines for your inspiration.

I layered red cardstock between two of the SEI papers for this one. Remember those large foam Heidi Swapp alphas we used a month or so ago? I pulled out a couple of unused numbers, sanded the color off the top (it's very easy to do!) and sprayed them with peppermint stick Glimmer Mist.

This card uses a large block of the embossed velvet paper. The embossing is so beautiful you don't need much else in terms of decoration. But I added a stamped sentiment from the matching SEI clear stamps that I picked up at the store.



Finally, I layered this beautiful pattern on top a scrap of white swiss dot cardstock then a red cardstock base. The stamped tree is also from the SEI clear stamp pack.

No comments: