Friday, December 25, 2009

O Christmas Tree


I loved the SEI papers this month. To me the possibilities with these papers were endless! I loved the tree that was on the Christmas Mint paper. I knew I wanted to use but at first wasn't sure how. So I did the basis of this layout using the pagemap that Sharon designed. I did alot of fussy cutting on this layout. I ended up cutting out the presents twice! I had cut out one set and put it on the layout and realized that I wanted to add some dimension, so I cut out specific presents and pop dotted them onto the others.


I then decided that I was going to cut out the tree. I do have to admit I was somewhat nervous cutting it out. I wasn't sure how it was going to look,but, when I was finished I loved it! I put some bling and pearls on the tree to make it look like ornaments. I love the way that this layout turned out!
Enjoy!
Lisa

No comments: