Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Summer fun


The new kit that Kathryn put together using the Grafton line from Scenic Route has been so great to work with. The papers work so well with summer pictures- the colors are bright and fun! On this LO all the paper except the white came from the kit. I used foam letters from American Crafts for my title and wrote on a blank transparency with a Sharpie marker from my journaling. I inked the edges of the background paper with Color Box Chalk ink and did some drops of Ranger Glossy Accent on the wave paper.

4 comments:

SharonVM said...

Love the kaliedoscope of color by the layering of the patterned papers!

Kathryn said...

It's just gorgeous -- really I love it! I love all these papers and what you ladies are doing with them. Can't wait to see them all in person!

Kim said...

Your pics are great. Your layout came together very nicely - I love it!

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

I love how you have the pictures all blocked together in the center. Great mix of papers...and I like the tip aboutwriting on the transparency! tfs