Friday, June 6, 2008

Scenic Route love


Here is a quick look at the 1st project that I have finished with the new kit. The papers Kathryn picked from the Scenic Route Grafton line are perfect for any summer LO! The bright cheerful colors are easy to use and the patterned papers coordinate so well. On this LO I added the buttons on the "sun rays" to make them pop and used one of the the summertime stickers as the center of the "sun". I used the Zip Dry Glue that is available at ScrapbooksPlus to adhere the buttons and the photo corners down.


7 comments:

Kathryn said...

I love that button sunburst -- what a cool idea! It turned out beautifully.

I love what you ladies are doing with these papers -- keept those great ideas coming!

nancy said...

What a lovely LO! Those buttons are great!

Deborah Mahnken said...

That sunbust is waaaay cool!

Kim said...

It looks beautiful, I love it!

Anonymous said...

The buttons are great! I love that sunshine paper and you did a great job showcasing it. :)

SharonVM said...

I have some great sunset photos from our recent vacation - they're landscape - not portrait like yours - so maybe I'll flip the design around and "scrap lift" you and see how it turns out. I really like the look!

Kim said...

Couldn't have picked a more perfect picture for this paper!