Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Summer Fun with Scenic Route


UPDATE: Instructions for this layout are on my blog - link on the right....
A number of folks have made comments on the blog wanting to see some summer layouts. With this month's DT kit put together by Katie Krieger, you're about to have plenty of summer filled layouts and projects coming your way! The Grafton line from Scenic Route is full of vibrant colors and and sunny patterns - I've already finished a single page layout and my double page LO is nearly done!

Here is my completed layout of my 8 year old snorkeling and some of the pictures he and I took of the creatures we found in the water. All the products in this layout are from the DT materials. Let me know via this blog if you would like the design and instructions and I'll post them. (and don't forget to post a comment on the RAK post for Katie's drawing this Friday) Can't wait to see what other great designs we'll create with this month's kit!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes - please post the instructions!

SharonVM said...

I've posted the design cuts and instructions on my blog http://sharonvm.blogspot.com/
Let me see how your finished layout turns out!

Kathryn said...

Great job, Sharon! I am so glad I picked this paper -- look what you did with it! Gorgeous!

Kim said...

I just love the way this turned out!