Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I *heart* this paper!

I just love this Scenic Route paper! I think that part of it is because I *love* polka dots... and their are lots of dots on the backs of these designs. As I was thinking about how much I loved the dots, I came across a sketch posted online from the February/March issue of Scrapbooks Etc. I knew that it would be perfect for the pics I had sitting out on my scrapdesk and these fun, fun dot papers. I moved things around a bit and changed out some of the paper in the heart to feature my dandelion photo underneath the title... but that's the great part about sketches - you can adapt them to fit whatever supplies and pics you have on hand!


Enjoy!
erin

2 comments:

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Love the picture under the title...and the thin strips of colored paper...fun and funky! I get your obsession with pokla dots...I kinda have a thing for stripes...

Kathryn said...

This is such a great layout. I love the photo of the dandelions as part of the heart.