Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wednesday Make & Take

Happy Wednesday!  This week's make and take features Bo Bunny's beautiful Garden Girl line.  This amazing line features Art Deco style flowers and flourishes.  The colors are vibrant and fun-- and hopefully will cheer up your scrap space in the middle of January!  There is matching chipboard, stickers and beautifully designed papers in a rainbow of colors!  
I have included a yard of sheer champagne colored ribbon for your layout as your free element.  I made a simple triplet of 2 inch loops and stapled to hold in place using my Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher.  The staple is hidden under the chipboard flower.  I then stretched the same ribbon across the rest of the page and part of the matching page with swirl stickers on top.

I had a enough scraps of my Bo Bunny stash left over to create these cards.  They use paper, stickers and chipboard.  I also added a few sparkle rhinestones to the chipboard pieces for a bling-y touch and my corner rounder to soften the edges of the papers!  Feel free to click on the cards for a close up.  The card fronts are all 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" (the card base is half of an 8 1/2" x 11" cardstock sheet).
Hurry in today to pick up this fun layout- with 3 bonus card designs.  Supplies are limited!

No comments: