Saturday, January 21, 2012

Christmas Memories

SEI Silver Valley paper was ideal for creating this layout of my brother and sisters as kids. I had planned on a B&W theme and reconsidered; the river rock double sided Silver Valley was perfect for these old B&W pictures. I liked the variegated gray and the reverse small checkered pattern; it added a
light soft color to the layout.
I matted my photos and journaling blocks over three and four layers of Silver Valley paper along with cardstock and then adhered them to the river rock paper followed by the black cardstock. I trimmed the black cardstock to just show a 1/8th of an inch. This was then layered over the Silver Valley Stargazing glitter paper to add a little additional splash of red. I finished off the layout with a few flowers, ribbon, and bling.

No comments: