Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Final Page Map

This is my version of the final DT Page Map.  The Page Map is being retired and replaced with more layouts around the store by Design Team members.  This is a fun change this year that will give you many more layouts to 'scraplift' from around the store with a variety of paper lines each month.

I love the music paper with perforations!  It was really fun to work with and I split it up and used on several projects!  I also played with die cutting and embossing the red suede paper.  It cut like butter with my Cricut and embosses beautifully!  Here's a close up of the embossing- it was tough to photograph- but it really looks cool in person!

I also added some Liquid Applique' to my Santa hat cut from the suede paper.  This is an old product that I've had in my drawer for years but I pull it out for at least one project at this time of the year.  It is made by Marvy and Scrapbooks Plus can easily order this for you if it is out of stock when you need it.  You simply squeeze it on your project in a thick layer and then heat with your embossing gun until it puffs.  Just be careful not to over-puff as it will burn. Have fun with your own creation using this fun pagemap!

No comments: