Sunday, March 13, 2011

Twigs Card

The Design Team papers this month were so fun to work with!  Have you seen the Design Team wall in the Crop room this month?  Amazing!  The paper this month is Twigs from Little Yellow Bicycle.  My card this month is pretty simple.  It is a 4" x 8 1/2" card.  I used the scalloped cut out paper with a pretty flower pattern and glittery edge as my focal paper with the plaid as the background with inked edges.  The doily chain is a piece of a sticker border that came white and I inked it.  The acordian folded flower came pre-scored (bonus!).  I added some ink, a scallop punched circle and a piece of the doily border to complete the flower.  The happy birthday stamp is from my stash. Check out the papers and coordinating accessories in the Crop Room before they are gone!

1 comment:

Karen Bearse said...

Beautiful card-love the shape!