Thursday, March 17, 2011

Ideas

Here is a little idea journal I made... the perfect place to keep little bits of inspiration for when you have scrappers block. I had so much fun making this mini album. I made it out of the cardboard roll that my papers towels come on. I painted the outside of the roll and once it was dry I flattened it into the cover and pages of this album.

You can see here that the pages in the album each have a tabbed card that can slide in and out of the page.

The front and back covers are not pocket pages. They are glued shut sandwiching in the blue webbed ribbon that is used as the closure system for the album.

I covered the pages with the different patterned papers and then went to town embellishing them.



There are so many great embellishments in this LYB line. I used several of the sticker embellishments. Some are embossed and some are glittery, but all of them are super cute.

1 comment:

Karen Bearse said...

Great journal-sooo cute!