Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Inspiration


I really love the Twig line. I have to say that this line was one that once I started with it I just kept creating so many different layouts. This layout is actually one that I didn't put up in the store (but I plan on bringing in now that I've posted about it!) It was a layout that I did for a challenge on the LYB blog page (using one of their page maps). Unfortunately, I didn't get it turned in on time. But, I really love the way the layout came together.

One of my favorite parts of the whole Twig line was the incredible embellishments that came with it. Scrapbooks Plus has a great selection! I really love the 10 things pocket embellishment. For me it is a great way to journal (journaling is not one of my strengths so I keep it short and sweet) I haven't gotten a chance to journal for this layout yet, but I am going to have each of my boys write some journaling about getting our new puppy Bones- and with the different tags each one will be able to!

Enjoy!
Lisa

2 comments:

Erica said...

I love this LO. Very cute!!

Karen Bearse said...

Very nice-sooo cute pic!