Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Skagway & The Yukon

This month the design team had the opportunity to use the Twig collection from My Little Yellow Bicycle (MLYB). I love this collection’s paper colors and embellishments. Whether your scrapbook style is more girly and pretty or masculine and grunge these papers are truly versatile and will work for any style. I chose to use this collection to highlight several Alaska pictures. This past May, my husband and I took an Alaskan cruise. It was an awesome vacation; we loved the Alaskan landscape, as well as the cruise itself. I’ve been looking forward to scrapbooking this trip, but just haven’t had the time to start. The Twig collection was just perfect for my pictures; and now that I’ve started, I can’t wait to finish scrapbooking my trip!

On this 12 x 24 layout I used several pieces of the MLYB paper as my background. I also chalked the edges of my paper and picture mats and did a bit of machine stitching. The products I used include: Patterned Paper: MLYB; Solid Paper: Bazzill; Embellishments: MYLB, Making Memories, Stamping Station, and Tim Holtz; Flowers: Recollection; Swirly: Prima Say It In Pearls; Letters: Basic Grey; Ribbon: Graphic 45; Buttons: Cloud 9 Design; and Flower Pearls: Studio 112.

TFL, happy Wednesday!
Erica
























1 comment:

Karen Bearse said...

Great page Erika-beautiful!