Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I love Twig!!!

I have to say that I LOVE this paper. Once I started working with the Little Yellow Bicycle Twig collection I couldn't stop. I had so many different ideas that I just got on a roll and did a bunch of layouts with it. This paper is perfect for ANY layout!

This layout is just a simple one~ nothing too fancy. I wanted the picture to be the star of my layout and these papers worked perfectly for it. I used a piece of artist's canvas as my mat for my picture to make it pop.

Make sure you stop by Scrapbooks Plus and pick up some of the Twig collection~ it is going to go fast!

Enjoy!
Lisa

2 comments:

Kathy Bryant said...

Lisa,

I love this layout! It does a great job of focusing on the picture.

Kathy

Laura Petruso said...

Love, love, love your layout! Great picture!!