Sunday, March 20, 2011

Loving Twig!



The Twig collection from Little Yellow Bicycle is so versatile and perfect for many different layouts. I like the outdoorsy fall feel to the line but it most certainly lends itself to beach layouts, boy layouts and travel pages. I had fun with the collection and it gave me an opportunity to get some photos of the family around one of our favorite trees into layouts. You can find all of the papers and the majority of the embellishments at Scrapbooks Plus. I often find the round scalloped page intimidating but found a good home by cutting it in half for my layout "Me and Dad". I did not incorporate too many techniques in my layouts, the diversity of the papers made it easy to build a beautiful layout without too much extra. Gotta love when that happens!

1 comment:

Karen Bearse said...

Love the page-great job & wonderful use of the embellies!