Sunday, February 21, 2010

You Rock


I wanted to capture my daughters quirky fashion sense with these pictures. This page is fairly simple using the SEI Juliette Collection from the monthly design kit at ScrapbooksPlus. The plaid paper matched her outfit well so I cut circles to add that bit of color. Some rub-ons were added at the side & on the tags. I love this cute owl stamp & even though it had nothing to do with the overall theme, I added it -creative freedom ya! The tag attached with the cute heart brads is actually a clothing tag from a t-shirt. This page is 8x8 which gave me limited room, so I added the journaling under the tag.

Is there something you want to remember about the special people in your life? Grab your camera & freeze that moment so years from now you will be able to look back & remember.

1 comment:

Esther said...

Karen, that is very clever to make the circles of plaid paper. I would never have thought of that.