Thursday, February 18, 2010

Such an Angel

What could be more precious than a sleeping baby?  When I saw the beautiful papers from SEI's Juliette Collection, I could not wait to create a layout with this photo. 

I chose to journal on the photo using image editing software. I love this technique and use it quite often to allow more room for embellishments on my finished page. I hand cut the large flower on the bottom left of the photo and added a button to the middle of the flower for interest.  I folded the top right corner of the patterned paper and placed a flower behind the fold. 


The white pom pom trim gives a bit of softness to the bottom edge of the photo. I used a large circle to showcase the photo.  The edges of the circle are inked with Distress Ink in Tattered Rose.  A few small flowers to the right corner of the photo add just the right touch. 

Thanks for joining me today.  

Robin

3 comments:

Kim said...

Absolutely stunning.

Kathy said...

Beautiful layout Robin.

Karen Bearse said...

Such a lovely photo, great layout-love the folded corner idea.