Thursday, February 25, 2010

Miracle


I loved using my black and white photos with the Juliette SEI paper. The colors of the papers are just beautiful. I generally work with 12 x 12 layouts but wanting to do something different, I made this one an 8 x 8. If you every create a 6 x 6 or an 8 x 8 layout, and want to put it in your 12 x 12 album, just add it to a matching 12 x 12 background sheet.
Instead of using ribbon on this page, I folded a strip of pattern paper and sewed right over it. I love this affect. I punched out the flowers from pattern paper and sewed the stems to create a bouquet. I sanded the paper to distress it and make it pop.
Anytime you don't have room on your layout for journaling, just write around your photo as I did here. I didn't feel there was much to say. To me just looking at the photo said it all. What a miracle!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I Love this layout... especially the photo!

Karen Bearse said...

I wish i had pics of my kids like this one!! Wonderful.