Friday, February 26, 2010

Cards by Esther



The cards I created from the Design Team Tryouts were simple. This allowed me to use some of the scraps from making my layouts. The first one was made on gray cardstock cut to 6"x12" folded in half to form a 6" square card. I placed a pink square that was border punched over a white piece to show the lacy effect. A white heart was layered with gray and pink print hearts on top of a gray strip. "I Love You" was printed on photo paper. Silver heart brads were attached at the top. Then the entire decorative square was glued with adhesives.




The second card was on gray cardstock in a rectangular shape. The cardstock was folded off-center to let the gray show on the right. Layers of cardstock from the SEI Julliet line in pinks, grays and creams were cut and torn. The brads are pink with hearts, a lace heart, buttons and circles add the decorative touches.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Very pretty. I love the heart made out of lace.