Friday, November 7, 2008

SNEAK PREVIEW

We have covered many fun things this past year here on the Scrapbooks Plus Design Team (it is hard to believe it has been almost a year)!

This month it was my month to chose what papers/embellishments, etc. the DT would be using. Before I get too carried away I have to say that being responsible for the kit is WAY more pressure than one may think. I wanted to make sure everybody had enough stuff, enjoyed the colors, was inspired – you know all that fun stuff.

It being November and all, I am sure folks were probably expecting a fall like theme. I just wasn’t feeling that for some reason. I wanted something bright, fun and outside the box so to speak.

With no further ado here is a little tease of what will be up on display November 15, 2008.


2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Too cute -- very yummy! I had so much fun working with these papers once I let the mojo flow!

Cindy Harley said...

I love the colors of paper. It is a nice difference from the typical fall or coming into Christmas colors.