Saturday, November 1, 2008

More Fall Cards

The October kit had a lot of fun things in it - including these fabric leaves and a chipboard pumpkin. I used these goodies to make a few cards:

For this card I layered several pieces of paper then attached the fabric leaves to the card with paper taggers.


I started with plain cardstock and then added a section out of the Creative Imaginations scalloped paper to make my background. In addition to a fabric leaf, I added a chipboard pumpkin, some ric rac and a chipboard Thicker from American Crafts.

For the pumpkin: I first swiped it with marmalade Tim Holtz Distress Ink. Before the ink could dry I added some orange Tim Holtz Distress Embossing powder on top. It didn't stick everywhere which gave the pumpkin realistic shading. After the embossing powder was dry I added one coat of UTEE which added a bumpy texture and shine.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Too fun! I am totally addicted to UTEE these days!

Kim said...

UTEE is everywhere - love it!