Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Getting a Little "Misty"

Using Glimmer Mist, that is...

I found this fun Cosmo Cricket chipboard book at Scrapbooks Plus and just knew it would be perfect for the October kit. I made a minibook of our traditions for the month -- apple picking, pumpkin patches, etc.
I had a little fun using masks and Glimmer Mist with this book. I first used a Creative Imaginations die cut paper shaped like a spiderweb. I turned the paper upside down and placed it on top of my page, then sprayed lightly. Since I sprayed over the back side of the paper, I still can still use it on another project! On the second page I used a new Tim Holtz mask - I snatched it up as soon as it came in the store! I used the Silver Bells color right over the chipboard - and it gave this page a really cool look.

Here's the entire album: