Tuesday, February 21, 2012


Snowman Picture Frame

This month’s Design Team paper was perfect to use with this picture of my sister’s grandchildren. I found a frame and added paper and embellishments to make this gift for my sister. I painted the frame white then covered the front with Frosty Diamond Dust Paper and some Chipboard words. I cut out the snowman out of chipboard and sticky back canvas. I painted the hat, scarf and face with copic markers. The Copic markers spread a little on the canvas helping to give it that distressed look. I used Tim Holtz plastic tags and a winter token. The plastic tags were colored with Alcohol Inks. The white tag was stamped and coated with glossy accents. I placed a snowflake cut from a piece of ribbon on the inked side of the blue tag than covered them with foil.


No comments: