Saturday, February 11, 2012

Let it snow...

No seriously. LET IT SNOW!!

I am so bummed that we haven't had a fun snow yet this year.

I guess the next best thing would have to be scrapping about last year's fun snow day.

I took these photos of my daughter last year on one of our snow days.

At first she was a little disappointed that she didn't have school but she got over it in a hurry when she started playing with the kids in the neighborhood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For this project I wanted to use a circle LO so that I could have my Title/ Journaling block hang off of the page but still fit in the page protector.


This layout came together so quickly. Mostly because Little Yellow Bicycle did such a great job with the embellishments {as usual!} I did add a little bling and a few button snowflakes that Lisa added to our kits but everything else is LYB.
My base for my title/ journaling block was one of the Decorative Edge Cardstock pieces. These have great texture.


Then I added some Cardstock Stickers, Chipboard Words and a Journaling Card and I was done. Easy as that!

No comments: