Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things

Using the great new line from My Mind’s Eye, this week’s Make & Take provides you a way to tell about “A Few of Your Favorite” things with pictures.  In fact, the layout has space for 8  pictures, one  large and 7 smaller ones.  Each of the 7 smaller spaces could either be pictures or journaling.  In either case, this page fits with the current scrapbooking trend of showing what our life is like, rather than just scrapping special events.  Because it is your favorite things, you can use pictures from a variety of time frames.  For example, if you love baseball (and I do) you can use an old picture (in my case one from the 70s) while using a picture of your granddaughter from today.  Whether you are telling about your favorite things through pictures, writing or both, you’ll want to get to Scrapbooks Plus and make this two-page layout using the charming new line from My Mind’s Eye called “Follow Your Heart – Be Happy.”  As always with My Mind’s Eye the line has fabulous buttons, brads, and chipboards!  If you like more bling, ScrapbooksPlus also has rhinestones from this line.  

1 comment:

Megan said...

Love this!! Wish I could make it to the store today.