2/20/2012 10:20 AM Hope you can get out and do some shopping this week because we got in a lot of new products!
· Crafters Workshop- 12x12 Templates: Lotus Blossom and Peacock Feathers. 6x6 Templates: Leaf Grid, Wood Parquet, Snakeskin, Flower Frame, Gears, Fence Frame and Chicken Wire Reversed.
· C-Thru- 2 new lines from Little Yellow Bicycle. Paradise Collection includes paper, paper flower kit, tear out ticket book and 6x6 decorative edge cardstock. Saturday’s Collection includes paper, 12x12 decorative edge stitched cardstock, 5 Things envelopes, felt & burlap flowers, dimensional stickers, chipboard shapes and tear out journaling and ticket book.
· Echo Park- This & That Graceful and Charming 12x12 Collection Kit, 6x6 paper pad, layered chipboard and decorative brads.
· EK Success- Skiing Classic Sticko Stickers.
· Karen Foster- Stacked Statement stickers: In Memory, Proud to Serve, Crop Queen and Best Friends. Stacked Journaling sticker: Ocean Vacation. Cardstock stickers: Husband & Wife, Sisters Forever and Forever My Brother. New papers: Wedding, Prom, Basketball, Easter, Friends, Sisters, Brothers, Bon Voyage, Robots, Military, Scrapbooking, Shopping, Hockey and Swimming.
· October Afternoon- Sasparilla paper and cardstock stickers.
· Sakura- Zentangle 9 piece set includes 3 pens, 1 pencil and 5 ATC Zentangle Tiles.
Bring in your unused large paper bags for recycling through the end of the month and receive 10% off your purchase that day. This offer is good on 1 purchase only until February 29th. We are now taking signups for our new 2012 Basic Grey Page of the Month Kit that will begin the end of March. We are only offering 12 spaces so be sure to sign up early to reserve yours today! This year’s program will include an EXCLUSIVE designer tote bag that you will receive at the end on the year long program, bonus projects to help use up those leftovers, journaling prompts and a fun digital element which can be downloaded and used on the layout or in the bonus project. This year’s theme is Past, Present and Future but as always you can customize it to fit your needs! Have a great week. Debbie