Monday, September 12, 2011

Stencil Binder

I am unable to edit this so the photos are not in the right orders-OPPS! The close up of the car has me, with my coffee driving the owl, scardy cat & little birdie. Hee, hee.





I needed a place to put my stencils. I bought 8x8 page protectors (idea from Lisa Hausman) but wanted something to put them in. I started with just a piece of chipboard & went from there. I had great ideas of using the paper as my base because it is beautiful but I got carried away with the ink & stencils which was actually appropriate. The jalopy was chipboard also die cut & embossed, than highlighted with ink. The wheels..are metal & painted with black paint, wiped off & highlighter with copper alcohol ink. I assembled by punching holes & using rings added with ribbon. The journal box is from SimpleStories To do the word stencil-I cut the words with my cricut & used the negative space & gmist.