Monday, September 5, 2011

Basic Grey 2 page layout

I just love Basic Grey!  It has been really fun working with the Oxford papers this month and they inspired me to start thinking about back to school a little early!  So I pulled out some old photos of my son when he went to 2nd grade.  Boy, does time fly!!

I had a fun time working with the stickers, chipboard, and embellishments that match this fun paper!  The quote I used is from the Basic Grey paper and is a quote from "Calvin and Hobbes" one of our family's favorite comic strips!  Very appropriate!

I also used photos in a series at the bottom of the page.  The apple is a piece of chipboard covered with perfectly colored paper for an apple!  The pencils are stickers from Basic Grey that match the papers.  Now that we have the kids back in school, I hope this fun paper and the Design Team's layouts inspire you to scrapbook your photos soon!

No comments: