Wednesday, September 21, 2011

last chance sign ups!



Thursday the 22nd is the last day to sign up for Sundays A Time to Travel class. There is a lot of kitting that has to be done for this class so that is as late as I can go. If you still want to take this beautiful Graphic 45 envelope album there is one more date -October 4th from 10:30-3:30. The deadline for sign ups for that is the 1st of October. I hope to see you there!

Now for another DTeam layout! This was my page map design & I kept it super simple. I took a lot of fun IPhone Hipstamatic photos while on vacation & this was the perfect layout to use them on as they are square! This was basically cute, stamp paste. I great way to get 5 photos on 1 page. Plus it gave me the excuse to use my cute scaredy cat stamp from Stampotique!

No comments: