Tuesday, September 6, 2011

4+1=5


4+1=5

Instead of words I used this simple equation as the title for my page.


I cut the flashcards from one of the new Graphic 45 papers; An ABC Primer ~ One Two, Buckle My Shoe. I cut the 5 out of another flashcard and added it to the bottom to complete my title.


I created my journaling block by using one of the circle stickers from the Basic Grey Oxford sticker sheet. I placed it on the Dean's List paper and cut around it. I embellished the journaling block by cutting a stack of books and the number 5 out of the Graphic 45~ An ABC Primer papers and using 3D dots to pop them off the page.



I explained my title with some simple journaling...

"The past 5 years went by way too fast. There he goes...(sigh)"



I added the date to the layout using this calendar. I filled in the dates on the calendar and labeled the first day of school and circled it. I'm on the look out for a good "September" stamp. I want to add the name of the month to the top of the calendar over "this month."


No comments: