Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hi this is Lisa Hausman and I am so excited to be back on the ScrapbooksPlus Design Team for 2011! I can't believe it but I have been scrapbooking for almost 12 years~time does fly by! I usually scrap about my 3 boys, but you will occasionally see me scrap about my animals (I have 4 dogs - 3 labs and a great dane, 3 cats and 12 guinea fowl. I know I'm crazy!) I am really looking forward to this year being on the Design Team.
This month's paper from KaiserCraft was really wonderful to work with. Since I have 3 boys, I'm not usually a pink person but I fell in love with the pinks/greens/creams in this paper line. I used some Glimmer Mist (including the stamps and screens!) on the right side of the paper under my photo. I also used some bling from Prima, Tim Holtz tissue tape (which is a FAVORITE of mine) and one of my new favorite tools the Sew Easy from We R Memory Keepers.
The flower is actually one that I made out of ribbon. I love, love, love to make handmade flowers and I think that almost every layout that I did this month contains a flower that I made out of ribbon. I will be teaching a class called Crazy for Flowers at ScrapbooksPlus on Feb 8th 6-8pm~ I'll be teaching you how to make this flower out of ribbon. Have a great day!
lisa

1 comment:

Skye said...

I like how you used pink with your boys. Pretty flower! :)