Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day!

Happy Memorial Day, everyone! (Well, for those of you in the US) I am so glad that the weather has been beautiful this weekend for both traveling and backyard BBQs!

Now that it feels like summer is almost here, I wanted to give you all a sneak peek of the June Project Kit. I created a "Summer Fun" mini album using elements of the Scenic Route Grafton Line.

Here's a little peek at the front cover:



This ten page, 8" x 6" mini album is a bright and fun way to record all your favorite summer memories, whether they took place at the beach, the pool or on a fishing trip. I also made sure to include plenty of fun summer accents to embellish your precious photos, while still leaving room for the all-important journaling.

These project kits, along with other papers and goodies from the Scenic Route Grafton line, will be available for purchase at ScrapbooksPlus next month, and will come with a full-color instruction book with plenty of photos and step-by-step instructions so you can complete them quickly and easily in the comfort of your home.

I will post more details and sneak peeks soon -- including the date the project kits will become available -- so keep checking in to see some more of this fabulous line and project!

5 comments:

SharonVM said...

I can't wait for the kits to be ready so I can get to work! I have already picked out some great photos of my younger boys on the beach to work with. And this paper is double sided giving us twice as many options!! Fun, fun!!

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

I am almost as ready for summer as my kids are...this kit looks like it will put me over the top! Thanks for the link so I could ogle over the entire line! The little glimpse of your mini book looks great...can't wait to see more!

Kim said...

Oh, I just love Scenic Route. Can't wait to get my hands on some fun, yummy, summery, beach paper.

I so wish I could be a beach bum all summer.

Lisa H said...

Love Scenic Route! Can't wait to get the kit.

nancy said...

I'm looking forward to getting the kit!