Friday, May 23, 2008

Baby Minibook


I picked up this chipboard "Baby" minibook at the store last week. It was perfect with this month's Jenni Bowlin kit. And when I saw the pink and blue felt butterflies I knew just what I wanted to do - a minibook to explain to my children how we picked their names, and our family naming "traditions."

I used the polka-dot paper on the cover. After inking the edges I embossed the front with UTEE. I used two coats for a glossy appearance - and to give it extra durability. I used pieces of Hambly transparencies inbeween the chipboard pieces. On the first page I used the word paper --upside down -- with a Jenni Bowlin die cut tag. I journaled inbetween the lines. The pink Creative Imaginations paper made a great frame for my photos. Here's the other interior pages:

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

It is beautiful! I love the shiny, almost epoxy look, that you got from the UTEE!