Friday, May 16, 2008

For this month's project, I used the Jenni Bowlin kit put together by Erin to create a minibook of our vacation to Cancun. The chipboard book came from Maya Road and I also added a few things from my stash here and there. I painted the edges of the chipboard pages white, added paper and sanded. Other pages were covered with photos, which were edited in Photoshop to include type and printed out on white card stock. I added pockets to some the pages and created a pocket out of card stock (courtesy of Debby Schuh's recent class). For other pages, I adhered photos back to back. The blues were perfect for this project and gave the book that beachy, light feel while the reds added a bit of zing here and there.  (Because you know Cancun's all about the zing. :) ) Click the images to see 'em bigger.




3 comments:

Deborah Mahnken said...

Very cool! Can't wait to see this IRL :)

Kathryn said...

I love how this turned out. Mini books are my absolute favorite thing and this Maya Road album turned out so cute!

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

This book is amazing IRL. There is just so much detail and it all works so well together...especially the zing!