Friday, July 13, 2012

Time just flies when you are having fun!


Does time seem to just fly by for you like it does for me?  In looking back at the photos of this layout I see I have made a serious error in my record keeping!  Our visit was not in 2006 but 1996!!  I hope I'm not the only one who has a hard time keeping track of older photos that were taken pre-digital cameras!!  I love that my computer software keeps track of photo dates automatically for me!

I love this travel themed paper but I have young children so we don't do much traveling.  However when my husband and I were first married we did some traveling and I pulled out these photos of our trip to California where one of the places we visited was Universal Studios.  I have the negatives for these and 4x6 photos but I was able to pull out a few and crop them down into a fun snapshot layout.  I added some coordinating letter stickers and embellishments from Kaisercraft and accented with some bakers twine.

I love being able to get these older photos out of the envelope with their negatives and onto a page even if I can't quite remember the decade!!!

No comments: