Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Make your own Embellishments!

I bought this tool from Epiphany Crafts at the Great American Scrapbook Convention last year.  It is a really awesome tool but I haven't had occasion to use it yet.  I've been doing more layering and mixed media on my projects lately and pulled out this tool.  It is really a very cool thing to be able to make your own epoxy embellishments.  It is so simple to use. 

Simply line up what you want to make into an epoxy shape in the tool.  Pop on the epoxy button and the cover tool that comes with the punch and press the entire thing straight down.  (I could even do this sitting so not much pressure was needed!)  And voila!  A very cool epoxy shape!  The tool now comes in several sizes and shapes and there's even a button shape too with 2 holes in the middle. 



Here's another one I used with the smaller circle tool that was used on my card from my post from July 5th.


Lucky for you, Scrapbooks Plus is now selling these great tools so head on in and pick yours up today!!

No comments: