Thursday, July 12, 2012

Bon Voyabe Card

The travel theme of this line make it perfect for a Bon Voyage card. 

I stared with a card base from Luggage (blue herringbone).  I used the Carte Postale and Traveler card from Voyage to decorate the front and inside of the card. (I chose the Traveler for the inside as it provided space for writing.  I affixed a border from  Check In Boarder Sticker sheet along the bottom and used letters to spell “Bon Voyage.” 

I cut out three tags from 6” x 6” paper pad.  (I love these smaller versions of the designs from the 12” paper and this one is extra special.  In addition to the smaller designed paper, you get some extra boarders and tags.  It is definitely worth the investment.  These tags are a perfect example.)  I added a white eyelet to each tag.  You could just leave it like this or you could handwrite in some pertinent information for the trip people are going on that you are giving the card to.  I decide I wanted to jazz it up a bit so I stamped a small travel design on each  tag with VersaMark and embossed with Zing Black Embossing powder.   A little light blue and white twine through the eyelets was the final touch.  Add stripe of red & white cut from stripe at bottom of sheet of paper on the bottom of inside.


No comments: