Thursday, July 5, 2012

Explosion Card

I hope you had a great 4th of July!  While there are no fireworks today, there is an 'explosion' with my card.  I purchased a premade "Explosion card" and covered it with the fun papers from Kaiser Craft that we used this month for the Scrapbooks Plus Design team.  I used lots of layers and foam tape on the front.  I inked most of the edges to give it a vintage feel and threw in a few tamped words from a few old stamp sets I had.  The Eiffel Tower and Compass images are precut and come in a package with many other coordinating elements for this paper line.  This made it quick and easy to build my layers!  The Admit one ticket, quote on the left side of the opened card (below) and the stamp on the the right side of the opened card are from Tim Holtz and are available in the store.  I'm working on a template to modify this card so it fits on a 12 x 12 piece of paper.  This one measures 14" when fully opened.


1 comment:

Erica said...

I looked at this card Friday in person - WOW!! This is awesome. ;)