Tuesday, April 17, 2012

This and That Kindergarten Layout

Echo Park's This and That comes in boyish and girly papers.  We were lucky enough to get to play with both this month here at the Scrapbooks Plus Design Team!  I have fun creating this layout of my son's Kindergarten orientation many years ago.  I found these photos in an older album which had been misplaced at our home.  We don't have the negatives or digital copies of these photos so they were used 'as is' but I was thrilled to find them!  My son still remembers the names of his classmates so we typed them all out with my vintage typewriter and tucked them behind the photo of the 'stars name wall' at school.  They are accessed with the ribbon on the side as a pull.  I used my Cricut to cut the shapes and large K letter.  The coordinating chipboard worked perfectly for my layout making it quick and easy!

No comments: